Author:   AddTime:2019-10-16    Hits:


Foreign experts (teachers) working in China and their family members (spouse, underage children ) should hold Work Visa (Z) to enter China and apply for, within 30 days of entry, residence permit to the Division of Exit-Entry Administration of Zhenjiang Public Security Bureau. The residence permit shall be valid for no more than 1 year within the validity period of the passport.

I. When applying for residence permit, applicants should present the following documents and certificates:

1. Valid passports and Work Visa (Z)

2. Copy of Foreign Expert Certificate

3. "Health Certificate" issued by Yancheng Exit-Entry Inspection and Quarantine Bureau

4. One recently taken, half-length bareheaded and full-faced photos of 2 inch size